2019 Honda Odyssey Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $31,085 MSRP*
- Standard 280-horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission featuring Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and paddle shifters
- One-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat®
- Optional CabinTalk in-car PA system (broadcast through speakers and headphones) and multi-zone audio
- Available Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver- assistive features
- Standard automatic climate control system
- Available Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch screen, Blu-ray™ player and built-in streaming apps
- 1.0-amp USB Audio Interface and 2.5-amp USB charging port in center console
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
Honda Odyssey Video
About the 2019 Honda Odyssey
Transform any family trip into an unforgettable journey with the impressive Honda Odyssey. It’s difficult to find another minivan which can compete with the capable versatility, excellent fuel economy, and sleek style of the Odyssey. Thanks to a standard 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V6 engine paired with an available 10-speed automatic transmission, you’ll enjoy up to 28 MPG highway fuel economy to get the most out of every drive**. While the Odyssey delivers spacious seating for up to 8 passengers, you’ll also find a host of clever seating configurations to transport cargo, passengers, or a blend of both. A standard one-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat® gives you convenient access to the rear seats. You’ll be able to eliminate boredom with an optional Advanced Rear Entertainment System which boasts a large 10.2-inch screen, streaming apps, and Blu-ray™ player. Advanced Honda Sensing® safety technologies offer an added level of confidence while on the road.
What the Critics Say
When it comes to mixing maximum family friendliness with a pleasant driving experience, it doesn’t get any better than the 2019 Honda Odyssey minivan. From its cool (well, cool for a minivan) design and highly functional interior to its impressive list of safety features, the Odyssey has the game figured out.” — Kelley Blue Book
This 2019 Odyssey is, in most ways, a cut above the competition. It seasons Honda’s clever packaging with the carmaker’s sharp driving characteristics, making for a vehicle that’s a thoughtful and enjoyable family hauler. Three-row SUV owners won’t know what they’re missing.” — Edmunds
Honda Odyssey Features
Packed with innovative solutions and convenience features, the Honda Odyssey makes a perfect companion for active families. Perfect for when your hands are full, the optional Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate opens with the swipe of your foot below the rear bumper for quick access to the cargo area. To suit the needs of any driver, it’s also height-adjustable. Open or close the available Power Sliding Doors from up to 50 feet away for convenient entry and simplified cargo loading. Available Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock® means that you’ll no longer need to hunt for your key inside your pocket or purse to lock or unlock the Odyssey. No matter if you’re headed out of town for the weekend or across town for a soccer game, fill the cabin of the Honda Odyssey with natural air and sunlight with an available One-Touch Power Moonroof. Clean up small messes and spills quickly with an optional HondaVAC® integrated vacuum cleaner.
Each aspect of the interior of the Honda Odyssey has been meticulously engineered to prioritize your family’s comfort. Optional leather-trimmed front seats offer heat and ventilation functions to keep drivers and passengers happy no matter how far you’re going. Use the Magic Slide 2nd-Row Seats™ to bring the seats even closer to the front row while gaining easy access to the third row. You’ll even be able to fit 4 foot by 8 foot plywood sheets inside the Odyssey to help you handle even the largest home improvement projects. A Tri-Zone Climate Control System along with second and third row sunshades are just two available features which help all of your passengers stay comfortable as the miles fly by.
When you shift the Honda Odyssey into reverse, the available Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with dynamic guidelines gives you three different angles of what’s behind you — including normal, top-down, and wide views. Experience maps with 3D renderings of terrain, buildings, and road signs with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ to help you arrive at your destination on time. With the Odyssey, you’re able to keep an eye on what’s going on the back seat, even in the dark, thanks to an optional Honda CabinWatch™ system with a night-vision camera. CabinTalk™ allows for quick communication throughout the interior while keeping your eyes safely focused on the road. Say goodbye to boredom with the optional Advanced Rear Entertainment System which offers a massive 10.2-inch display for second and third row passengers to enjoy.
Safety & Driver Assistance
In an effort to keep your family protected from the unexpected, the Honda Odyssey is available with Honda Sensing,® an available suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies that give you added peace of mind. Examples of these impressive technologies include a Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). To help notify you of obstacles or vehicles behind you or in your blind spots, the available Blind Spot Information System (BSI) gives you an audible and visual alert. The Odyssey uses Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure for exceptional rigidity and crash protection in the event of a collision.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $31,085 MSRP*
- 280-horsepower 3.5-liter i-VTEC® V6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission and paddle shifters
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- One-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat®
- 18-inch light silver alloy wheels
- Automatic climate control system
- Starting at $35,055 MSRP*
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 8-inch Display Audio with high-resolution touch-screen and customizable feature settings
- Starting at $38,605 MSRP*
- Beige, Gray or Mocha Leather-trimmed seats (front and outboard 2nd row)
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Power tailgate with programmable height
- Memory-linked mirrors with reverse gear tilt-down
- Automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- Starting at $45,655 MSRP*
- 10-speed automatic transmission with Shift-By-Wire (SBW), paddle shifters and idle-stop
- Mobile hotspot capability (Requires AT&T data plan)
- CabinWatch™ rear seat monitor
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Starting at $47,965 MSRP*
- 550-watt premium audio system with 11 speakers including subwoofer
- Ventilated front seats
- CabinTalk in-car PA system (broadcast through speakers and headphones)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 19-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
*MSRP includes $995 destination charge but excludes tax, license, registration, and options. Dealers set own prices.
*19 city/28 highway/22 combined MPG rating for LX, EX, and EX-L models with 9-speed automatic transmission. 19 city/28 highway/22 combined MPG rating for Touring and Elite models with 10-speed automatic transmission. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.