Honda auto sales are increasing - and now is the perfect time to consider a career as an Entry Level Automotive Consultant (Sales Representative) with Honda East.
A Sales Consultant will directly work with the consumer and aid in the sale of the vehicle. The Consultant's objective is to engage each potential client by answering their questions and processing them through the purchase of a vehicle.
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be open to learning new things and be flexible with the type of work to be performed.
- Must have flexible hours.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Previous sales experience and automotive knowledge is not required.
- Must be tech-savvy.